The American Homeless Veterans Foundation’s work will expand to take on new challenges in additional regions of the country. As our programs grow, so does our understanding of how much work there is to do. We can’t do it alone. If you know a Veteran at risk of homelessness or see a homeless Veteran call 1-877-4AID-VET (1-877-424-3838).
- Click here to make a one-time or sustaining donation to support homeless Veterans and their families
- Donate Via Mail
- American Homeless Veterans Foundation PO Box 674952 Marietta, GA 30006
- Host a Fundraiser
- Put boots on the ground in your town to help Homeless Veterans
We can’t do it alone — we need your help and support to ensure that:
- The four step initiatives: Get them to the VA, Reconnect them with their families, Help them find transitional housing, and Provide incidentals while they are in transition are accomplished.
- The Song Reaching For You become an anthem heard around the country and that it may inspire people to get involved
- We put boots on the ground to locate and offer help to homeless Veterans.
- We connect them with organizations that provide job training, resume writing etc…
- Provide Pro Bono legal services to assist with basic legal needs
Former President Clinton often says, “Everyone can do something to help improve the lives of others.” And like the song goes, “If I could be of service to [someone] in need, then my living won’t be in vain.” Please make a donation today or volunteer and help us make a difference. Every dollar or hour spent will help us make a difference and improve the lives of homeless Veterans in the country.
Volunteers are critical to the mission and growth of The American Homeless Veterans Foundation. Much of our success will be because of the contributions of our volunteers. Volunteers are a key element to our goals and initiatives. The initial four step goals rely on teams of dedicated volunteers to carry out much of their work.
We seek individuals willing to put boots on the ground and individuals with an expertise in business, logistics, law, monitoring and evaluation of programs, computer programming, communications, and more! Find out how you can help. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.